We are a leading healthcare organization dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages. We believe in the transformative power of communication and strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients. We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Uintah, UT.
Job Summary: We are seeking a qualified and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our diverse caseload for the 23/24 school year. This is an on-site position at two school sites in Uintah, UT. The caseload will depend on the skill level and needs of the students.
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please apply here:
- Onsite Position
- Full-Time Position
- K- 12
- Manageable Caseload Size
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid and current certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure in UT.
- Experience working with school-aged children is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Compassionate, patient, and dedicated to helping students achieve their communication goals.
Compensation and Benefits
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Full Time Hours
- All Hours Guaranteed
- Direct / Indirect Services paid Equally
- Full Time Employees Eligible for Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through United Healthcare
- Retirement and Matching Programs
- Full Time Hours
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email me your resume at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled