Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Chandler, AZ for the 21/22 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time (Will consider part time candidates as well)
- K-12th grade case load
- Disorders include communication, autism and cognitive impairment
- Experience with PECS is preferred
A little about you:
- Must have Arizona state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled