Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school near Sun Tan Valley, AZ is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 21/22 school year.
- Full time (Will consider part time candidates as well)
- K-12th grade case load
- Disorders include communication, autism and cognitive impairment
- Experience with PECS is preferred
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Arizona state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled