Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Gilbert, AZ for the 21/22 school year.
About the position:
- Full time (Will consider part time candidates as well)
- K-12th grade case load
- Disorders include communication, autism and cognitive impairment
- Experience with PECS is preferred
- Must have Arizona state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled