Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has opened near Queens Creek, AZ. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting for the 21/22 school year:
- Full time (Will consider part time candidates as well)
- K-12th grade case load
- Disorders include communication, autism and cognitive impairment
- Experience with PECS is preferred
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have Arizona state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled