Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school near Bristol, CT is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 21/22 school year.
- Flexible between full and part time hours
- Elementary school case load
- IEPS, evaluations and assessments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Connecticut state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Will consider CF’s
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled