Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Boston, MA (Virtual)
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed and experience SLP-CCC for a tele-speech job opportunity. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services from the comfort of their own home. Contact Briana Harton for more information!
- Provide quality speech services that will promote the educational development of each student
- Collaborate with other disciplines in the department
- Submit IEP’s and reports which meet local and state requirements
- MA SLP license
- Current ASHA CCC’s
- Compatible internet speed
- Schools experience is preferred
Are you a licensed SLP with active CCC’s? Do you want to work from home doing what you love? If so, this is the Speech Therapist (SLP) position for you. We have partnered with a school district in MA that is looking for a speech therapist (SLP-CCC) that can provide services through tele health.
To be considered for this position, apply below or send an updated resume and two professional references to Briana Harton:
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled