- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A school district located in Hamat, California has a position open for a full time speech language pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. You will be servicing students in the preschool-elementary age groups. Clinical fellowship year (CFY) candidates are encouraged to apply as well. This would be a great opportunity for a CF to add experience towards obtaining their CCC. Training will be provided to CF candidates.
Full Job Details:
- Full time hours (37.5 hours a week)
- The full 2019-2020 school year
- Interviewing now for next school year
- Students requiring service are in preschool-elementary age groups
- Accepting candidates in their CFY year, training will be provided
- Prospective (SLP) candidates must have: California + CCC + Master’s degree
During your assignment, employees will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and industry leading healthcare, dental and vision. The salary for this position is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening. Have a great day and thank you for your time.
Asma Javed - Senior Director of Educational Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »