- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Contract - Roseland, CA
A school district in Roseland, California is in need of a full time Speech Language Pathologist to work full time for the current school year.
Details on the Position:
- Full time; 40 hours per week
- Small, manageable caseload
- K-8th grade population
- Minimal travel; mileage reimbursed
- Wonderful therapy team!
- California SLP certification
- CCC or CFY will be considered
- Prior experience with a school system preferred
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
To apply for this position, please submit an online application below with an attached resume.
Resumes can also be sent to: Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »