Speech Language Pathologist (SLP, Early Intervention Program) - Leonardtown, MD
Job Type: Contract
A school district near Leonardtown, MD is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. The district is located about an hour and a half from Washington, D.C. and would be a great traveling assignment. This will be a full time position for the 20-21 school year. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 37.5-40 hours per week
- Early Intervention, birth - 3 years old
- Will be working with families to support children in learning
- Summer hours
- Full school year
- 20-21 School Year
- Must have MD SLP License
- ASHA CCC's
- Some knowledge of early intervention practices
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested, please submit your application today. For further inquiry, please email, call, or text Hannah Kim.
Hannah Kim, ProCare Therapy