Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Fairview, OR | 2022-2023 School Year
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Fairview, Oregon, area and is looking for someone to join their team as a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 2022 - 2023 school year! If we find the right candidates to fill these roles, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. The 2022 - 2023 school year is approaching fast, lets get an interview scheduled!
- Full time
- 2022 - 2023
- 186 work days
- Screen referred students for speech, language, and/or hearing needs.
- Assess students and interpret evaluation results to determine current levels of performance.
- Assist with eligibility determination for Special Education and level of service based upon current assessment.
- Maintain records and write reports, including clearly reporting results and recommendations from completed Speech/Language testing.
- Effectively communicate results of assessment data to parents, staff and team members.
- Draft an Individualized Education Program (IEP) based upon student needs.
- Implement Individual Education Programs.
- Provide direct and indirect speech and language therapy services.
- Document student progress and monitor student performance.
- Develop speech and language program materials and visual supports for identified students as needed and/or requested.
- Develop/Train/Maintain augmentative/alternative communication systems in coordination with the Assistive Technology Specialist.
- Act as a liaison with parents and related professionals or agencies regarding student services.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to identify student needs and consult/work collaboratively in developing educational programming.
- Conduct referral and follow-up activities.
- Provide information and training to staff, and parents.
- Adhere to policies of the district and procedures of the Student Services Department.
- Document, maintain, and submit speech and language service logs for Medicaid billing.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the Special Education Supervisor.
- Travel between sites as work assignment dictates.
- School: TBD - multiple positions
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed SLP in OR
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- United Healthcare
To be considered for this position, please contact Dalton Sapien at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled