Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Full Time | Buckeye, AZ | 2022-2023 School Year
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Buckeye, Arizona, and is looking for an amazing Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2022 - 2023 school year!
The school loves the challenge of finding the best way to assist every child's unique need. To ensure all of our student needs are met, we would love to have a SLP join our team to assist us in helping our students.
If we find the right candidate to fill this role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. The 2022 - 2023 school year is now here, so lets get an interview scheduled!
- Full time
- Start: Upon completion of Onboarding process (about two weeks)
- End: End of school year
- General SLP duties
- Elementary caseload
- Caseload to be discussed during interview
- Onsite position
- Ready to interview
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed SLP in AZ
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- United Healthcare
To be considered for this position, please contact Dalton at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled