Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Full Time Contract Position
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist licensed in North Carolina to work full time for an immediate start with elementary students just North of Durham, NC in the Henderson, NC area. The SLP will work with elementary students, k-5 and will be able to make their own schedule following the school day. This SLP job in Henderson, NC pays weekly every Friday and offers medical insurance benefits.
To apply, upload a resume below OR send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com
- full time, 37.5 hours a week
- k-5 population, elementary students
- onsite position
- flexible schedule
- paid weekly, medical insurance benefits, 401k match
- supervision provided for SLP CF candidates
- state of North Carolina license as an SLP
- pediatric or schools experience
- knowledge of IEPs
For interest in positions in other parts of North Carolina or virtual/remote openings please contact Rebecca directly with a resume via email.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled