Full Time | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Dinuba, CA | 2022-2023 School Year
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Dinuba, California, and is looking for an amazing Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2022 - 2023 school year!
The school district is determined to end general poverty that afflicts many of its students and families in their community. By educating their students and helping pave the way to a brighter future, the school hopes to end poverty. We would love an SLP that is determined to help students find their path towards successful career, helping end poverty.
If we find the right candidate to fill this role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. The 2022 - 2023 school year is now here, so lets get an interview scheduled!
- 22/23 SY
- Full Time
- 5 days/wk
- 8hrs/day 40 hrs
- General SLP duties
- Caseload will be composed of elementary and secondary school-age students
- Various disabilities on caseload such as autism, ID, SLD, etc.
- Will preform Assessments, services, documentation (SEIS), and IEP meetings
- Caseload to be discussed during interview
- Virtual or onsite
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed SLP in CA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- United Healthcare
To be considered for this position, please contact Dalton at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled