Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Holyoke, MA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is currently hiring for a SLP in the Holyoke, Massachusetts area. This is a full time job and the director is eager to find a SLP as soon as possible. Both onsite and virtual/remote candidates will be considered. For virtual services SLP must have ASHA CCC's and previous schools experience. Interviews will begin as resumes arrive.
- Full Time
- Remote/virtual and onsite SLP's considered
- Caseload K-12th based on preference and experience
*This is an immediately need.
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Supervision provided for CFY
- Valid MA State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
If you are a SLP interested in this position, please send a resume to email@example.com. Phone calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled