- Job Location:
Buena Park, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A Speech Language Pathologist job opportunity is currently available in a school district near Buena Park, CA. We are searching for candidates who are available on a full time basis to work with a K-12 caseload.
- 35-37.5 hours per week
- 5 days per week
- Grades K-12th
- ASHA SLP-CCC
- Master's in Speech Language Pathology
- Excellent work ethic, professional, and able to work well with a diverse population
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Resourceful, reliable, organized and results oriented
- Effectively works well individually and as a team player
- Able to be patient and work well under stressful circumstances
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely and systematic manner
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with a school system please contact Briana Harton by either phone or email Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »