Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Houston TX
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position located near the Houston, Texas area. This is a great opportunity to work with a wonderful school district and there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Find additional details on this position below.
- Full time
- Full school year
- Elementary caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC
- TX SLP License
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
- Duties: Supervision, testing, ARDS, therapy
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To be considered for this position, please contact Ivyann Bozeman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send an updated copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled