Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Need | Maywood, IL
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in the Maywood, IL area. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
Duration: ASAP-June 2,2023
Hours: Full time 35 hours, 7:30 am - 3 pm with a 30 minute duty free lunch, but could work 8-3:30 pm
- PreK (ages 3-5)
- Manageable caseload size, around 25 students in blended and instructional classrooms
- Some case management of students who are S/L only
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- School experience preferred; not required
- IL SLP license
- Excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
- ProCare employees are paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate is negotiable and will be experience-based.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Superior Medical Coverage
- & much more
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled