Are you passionate about providing care to children who need it most? In search of a fresh opportunity? You’re in luck! I have an opening in Murrieta, California for a speech language pathologist, requiring a master's degree and a state education license.
- Full-time hours, 35 hours per week
- Immediate hire, start within two weeks of offer
- Contracted until end of school year, high likelihood of renewal
- Further details available upon interview
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders
- Maintaining thorough, ongoing student records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Developing goals and executing individual education plans (IEPs) to assist students in achieving their highest potential
- Master's Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Department of Education Certificate – California, see licensure details here!
- Very competitive compensation
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- 401k matching
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply on this page and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Please also feel free to call or text me at (904) 309-9760 with any questions you may have, I’m excited to start working to place you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled