Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Sebring, FL| Spring 23 - Spring 24
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing options. Please inquire if applicable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders
- Maintaining thorough, ongoing student records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Developing goals and executing individual education plans (IEPs) to assist students in achieving their highest potential
- Start ASAP - End of School Year
- Renewal for 23/24 School Year
- Full time
- Caseload: TBD
- Please Inquire for additional caseload details
- Please inquire for additional details regarding position
- Master’s Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to give you more information on the position and interview details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled