Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pickens, SC
Job Type: Contract
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Pickens, SC
A Speech Language Pathologist job opportunity is currently available in a school district near Pickens, SC. This is a full time contract position for the school year. New graduates are highly encouraged to start their CF year here. The SLP will be working with a very supportive therapy team! Relocation or travel assistance is available to those who qualify. Contact me today to find out more!
- Near Pickens, SC
- K-12th grade
- Small, manageable caseload
- Weekly compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Compensation for this position is competitive! We compensate hourly and based on experience level. Candidates should discuss their compensation needs with their recruiter after applying.
Requirements for consideration:
- Full time and full school year availability
- Excellent references and work history
- Drug screening/background check
Interviews will be arranged for qualified candidates only following an initial phone screening to be conducted by Briana Harton. This job is located with a supportive school district that will provide resources and testing materials.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled