Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position near - Plymouth, Michigan
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy is teaming up with a school district near the city of Plymouth in the state of Michigan in search for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year 2020-2021.You will find additional information regarding this position below:
- Full Time
- Can break up into part time if needed for you
- NO IEP's
- NO case management
- Providing Therapy only.
- Hybrid Model, with small groups
- SLP gets your own office and all tools
- Full PPE offered and plexiglass is used.
- Master’s/Doctorate degree in this field
- MIchigan License
- ASHA CCC's preferred , CFY welcome
- Provide services to give a positive, lasting impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, & parents
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with Wells Fargo
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school based opportunity, apply below and please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Tremayne.Toorie@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled