Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote Opportunity
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a virtual School Psychologist in Illinois for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 30 student case load
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- K-21th grade
- Completely remote/virtual
- Must have Illinois State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled