Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Santa Cruz, CA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Santa Cruz, CA that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
- 5th - 12th grade students
- 50 student caseload
- 3 school sites
- Mostly virtual; on-site as needed for assessments
- ASAP Start
- 20-21 School Year
- Must have CA SLP License
- Must have prior schools experience
- ASHA CCC's
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested, please submit your application today. For further inquiry, please email, call, or text Hannah Kim.
Hannah Kim, ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled