Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Virtual/Tele-SLP Position
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is now seeking an SLP CCC or CF (Speech Language Pathologist) to work full time hours remotely/from home with a charter school in Washington DC for the remainder of the school year. The SLP will need to have an active license in Washington DC (licenses in MD and VA will be accepted as well) and have recent pediatric or schools experience. This tele-SLP position open in Washington DC is full time, working with k-8 students with mild/mod disabilities. The tele-SLP will be paid weekly every Friday and must be comfortable providing teletherapy services remotely. This position requires the SLP to have good internet connection, their own computer and be comfortable with ZoomPro.
To apply attach a resume to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com or apply below with an uploaded resume.
- full time, remote position/ working from home (tele-slp)
- immediate start, current school year
- k-8 students
- teleservices, must have own computer good internet connection
- services through Zoom Pro platform, training/technical support available
- paid every week on Fridays
* Must have Washington DC license active as an SLP and fingerprint clearance
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled