Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy has collaborated with a school district in order to find a Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the full school year. The location of this great position is near the area of Belmont in the state of Massachusetts! This school district is extremely supportive and looking to hire immediately. Read more about the job details below!
- 10-15 Hours A Week
- Elementary Caseload
- Flexible Schedule
- Full School Year
- Basic duties of an Speech Pathologist
- Correct use of language, oral and written
- Identify speech and language disorders by evaluating and analyzing communication skills of students.
- Organize and maintain accurate, complete and appropriate records
- Demonstrate accurate and current knowledge of content
- Implement quality curriculum
- Comply with district procedures and policies
- Perform duties as assigned by administrator
In order to be strongly considered, here are requirements needed to fulfill this job.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certified (CCC) preferred, CFY welcome
- Active Massachusetts License in Speech-Language Pathology
ProCare Therapy offers a wide range of benefits that would fit your need for you while you are working with us. We guarantee to take care of our employees. Listed below you can find some of the great perks we offer that has ranked us one of the top companies to work with in 2020:
- Weekly Paychecks
- Competitive Compensation
- Heath, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Sign On, Holiday, and Completion Bonus Opportunities
- Much More!
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2021
Experience: at least 1 Year (preferred)
For immediate consideration, apply below now and email me your resume at Tremayne.Toorie@procaretherapy.com .
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled