Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy has collaborated with a school district in order to find a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year. The location of this great position is near the area of Vancouver in the state of Washington! This school district is extremely supportive and looking to hire immediately. Read more about the job details below!
- Full Time
- Remote or onsite, your choice
- Middle School Caseload
- Must have WA license + ESA
- Basic duties of an Speech Pathologist
In order to be strongly considered, here are requirements needed to fulfill this job.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certified (CCC) preferred, CFY welcome
- Active Washington License in Speech-Language Pathology
- ESA License
ProCare Therapy offers a wide range of benefits that would fit your need for you while you are working with us. We guarantee to take care of our employees. Listed below you can find some of the great perks we offer that has ranked us one of the top companies to work with in 2020:
- Weekly Paychecks
- Competitive Compensation
- Heath, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Sign On, Holiday, and Completion Bonus Opportunities
- Much More!
Start Date: As soon as possible
End Date: June 2021
Experience: at least 1 Year(preferred), 2 years in school setting required if looking for teletherapy position
For immediate consideration, apply below now and email me your resume at Tremayne.Toorie@procaretherapy.com .
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled