Telehealth Opportunity - SLP For 2023-2024
We're seeking to hire a talented Speech Language Pathologist to take on a work-from-home position for the upcoming school year! If you are a licensed Speech Pathologist with a talent for PreK - 12th grade caseloads, we invite you to apply today - interviews are being scheduled as soon as possible.
First things first - we require the proper credentials for this position, in accordance to state laws and ASHA guidelines. To be accepted for this position, applicants must...
- Be licensed Speech Language Pathologists in the state of Indiana
- Have their ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Provide their own professional liability insurance
- Have experience working in the education system
Prior to the interview, interested applicants will go through a short pre-interview screening, and then tasked with a short tech screening process. This process takes no longer than 5 minutes, and is used to demonstrate your proficiency with technology.
The SLP is responsible for...
- Providing assessments and interpreting results
- Attendance of IEP meetings and contribution to plans
- Conducting appropriate interventions in accordance with student IEPs
- Completion of paperwork & documentation in a timely, thorough manner
This remote, contracted position is 1099, offers competitive rates, and boasts many wonderful advantages. You'll be equipped with an advanced online platform that predates COVID-19, with an extensive toolkit and a remote Clinical team to assist with any additional resources. Students are equipped with their own devices as well, streamlining sessions to be as efficient as possible.
If you're interested in this excellent work-from-home opportunity, we invite you to apply today and make the change in our students lives. Please send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] to be considered immediately, or apply via the form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled