We have a position for a Speech Language Pathologist. The assignment is Full Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities. The ideal Candidate can start at least 2 weeks upon offer!
Location: near Virtual
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensed with the State
- Two years of onsite school experience
Details about the position:
- Start: ASAP
- End: June 8, 2022
- Full Time
- Elementary & Middle Caseload (K – 6th Grade)
- Duties: Provide speech services and completed assessments for caseload. Collaborate with site team.
- Software/Systems used: SEIS
- Accepting Tele-therapy
- Competitive weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Victoria Pope at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled