If you are a Speech Language Pathologist who has experience in Teletherapy, A Middle and High school located in Illinois is looking to hire a virtual Speech Therapist and Case Manager. As a contract consultant for this school, you would have the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week from your own home office with middle/high school students.
- Requires a Speech Language Pathology License in Illinois
- Active ASHA CCC's
- Must have a Professional Educators License (PEL)
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Acquire Professional liability insurance
- Strong IEP/ Case management background
Details: This is a 1099 contract for a remote Speech Language Pathologist to work from home. The contract guarantees hours and pay for 36 weeks.
Hours: M-F 8am-3pm
- This position would be best suited for someone who is tech-savvy and is interested in speech teletherapy.
- Although clinical training and technical assistance are provided, we are looking for a Speech Therapist who has the independence and self-sufficiency to work remotely.
- You need to use instructional and planning time effectively.
- The SLP must be prompt and accurate with required records and reports
Benefits of virtual independent contracting
- Pay for this position is based on a 1099 contract. You will get paid weekly for the direct and indirect hours you work. Direct deposit between $1,500- 1,600k a week depending on experience and contractors on assignment.
- This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE. You are guaranteed hours and will receive compensation for ALL direct AND indirect work on a weekly basis. You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade.
- VocoVision provides ongoing training on the comprehensive teletherapy toolkit as well as an ability to earn a professional video conference license
To speak with a Vocovision representative contact Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled