Speech Language Pathologist Wanted | Natick, Massachusetts
Job Type: Any
A school is in need of a SLP near Natick, Massachusetts. If you are willing to be a positive scholastic influence on patients, this is an opportunity for you.
- Massachusetts Education Certificate
- Massachusetts Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Report to cooperating family members, and other professionals for the sake of the patient.
- Diagnosing and assisting patients through their related problems.
- A willingness to assist patients that can range from K-12.
- Part Time Hours
- 2021/2022 School Year
- 20-25 Elementary Students on Caseload
- Autism Experience Needed
- Negotiable Pay
- 08/16/2021 – 06/13/2022
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled