Speech Language Pathologist Wanted | Negotiable Pay | Full Time Hours
Job Type: Contract
We’re currently looking for professionals in the area of Agawam, Massachusetts. If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in your community, we would love to hear from you. All applications are being responded to urgently, due to the urgent need of a SLP in the area.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Massachusetts SLP License
- Massachusetts Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC - Accepting SLPAs + CFYs
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- Full Time Hours
- Covering for 2 Maternity Leaves
- Onsite Only for now
- K-8th Grade Caseload
- November to June
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as we can, to help these students get back on track with their scholastic plan.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Our responses will arrive within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled