Speech Language Pathologist Wanted | Onsite Needs
Job Type: Contract
Patients are in need of a Speech Language Pathologist within the Biloxi, Mississippi area. We are looking to fill this vacancy due to this urgent need, and as such are offering a variety of competitive compensatory packages.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Mississippi SLP License
- Mississippi Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- 30 Hours / Week
- ASAP Start
- Ends 05/27/2022
- Middle School + High School Caseloads
- Assess, diagnose, and treat language and cognitive-communication disorders.
- Onsite Needs
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can. Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Responses will be within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled