Speech Language Pathologist Wanted - Sunnyslope, Washington
Job Type: Any
We are currently looking to fill a vacant position for a Speech Language Pathologist within the Sunnyslope, Washington area. If you are interested in assisting young patients through their struggles, this is the job for you!
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Washington SLP License
- Washington Education Certificate
- Help the patients by diagnosing them and treating their conditions.
- Implement IEPs to help family members and other professionals better plan the patients’ path forward.
- Experience working with students K-12 is preferred.
- Full Time Hours
- Remainder of the School Year
- Renewal for next school year possible
- Onsite Preferred
- Taking Remote Candidates
- 37.5 Hours a week
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can.
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled