ProCare Therapy is hiring a Virtual School Speech language Pathologist in Louisiana for the current and or upcoming school year. Teletherapy offers the flexibility to work directly from you home. We are looking to fill full time and part time positions. If you are looking to take you practice to a more technological platform apply here.
Interviews are conducted via Zoom . The school is looking to fill this opening immediately. Details about the position are provided below.
- 22/23 SY and or 23/24 SY
- 5 days/week or part-time
- 1099 position
- flexible scheduling
- ASAP- June options to Extend
- General SLP duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Direct/indirect services, IEPs, meetings, etc.
- Master's or above in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- State you work in and home state SLP active license
- Prior experience with teletherapy preferred; not required
- Self-provided liability insurance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904)-309-9762 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled