- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
There is a job opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) close to Beaumont, Texas. We are looking for candidates that are driven by their students success as well as progression in the school setting.
- Full-time, 35 + hours per week
- K-8th grade
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Active TX License
- Classifying a student’s speech and communication issues
- Devising a case-specific developmental plan
- Guiding treatment agendas
ProCare employees see a competitive compensation that will be individualized to your needs. If this opportunity fits what you are looking for scroll down and apply today!
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Drew.Vallee@ProCareTherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 678-459-1152
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »