ProCare Therapy is looking for a SLPA this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Merced, CA area. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have a generous benefits package tailored specifically towards your needs made available to you. This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk!
- Full-time; willing to consider part time
- Spring Semester, potential to renew for '23/24
- Caseload: Preschool - elementary
- ASAP Interview
- Provides speech-language therapy services and assists with administrative duties as assigned by a certified Speech-Language Pathologist
- Preparation & manipulation of assessment materials
- Document student performance & response to treatment, report findings to the supervising SLP, and assist with maintenance of records
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the development and maintenance of clinic records
- Attendance of regular IEP meetings
- CA Speech Language Pathology Assistant Certification
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathology Assistant job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Zac Neumann– Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled