Speech Language Pathologist | Now Hiring | Albuquerque, New Mexico
We are actively interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist. Please see details below:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification and CCCs
- Active SLP License
- ASAP – EOSY
- Full Time | Onsite only
- Elementary & Middle School Caseload
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- 40 – 55 Students
- Quick Offer
- Pediatrics experience even if it is clinicals
- Needs to be able to work with a large team
- New Mexico licensure – can start while in process
- Top weekly pay!
- Individualized compensation package
- Medical Insurance
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled