Now Hiring a Remote Speech Language Pathologist in Maryland (Full-Time)
Searching for the perfect work-life balance? We have the solution for you.
Imagine waking up, rolling out of bed, and changing the lives of students from across the country all from the comfort of your own home. With teletherapy, VocoVision can make this dream your reality! We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change. If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Communicate regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintain an established inventory of supplies
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Maryland SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Teletherapy experience
- Full time position
- Direct/indirect services and evaluations
- Start: ASAP, interviewing now!
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
If you’d like to be considered, send a copy of your resume to:
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled