2019-2020 School Speech Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in the Norcross area of GA and is looking for a full time Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for the 2019-2020 school year with the possibility for yearly renewal. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full time – 30+ hours per week
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- GA SLP Licensure
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students.
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ensure that all activities conform to district and cooperative guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district, cooperative, and community.
- Work effectively with community organizations.
- Appropriately operate all equipment as required.
- Support the value of an education.
- Support the ideals and vision of the cooperative and school district.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with company match
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also reach out to me via telephone at: 770.325.0314.
Senior Director of Educational Resources