Speech Pathologist - Remote Job - Immediate Hire
ProCare Therapy has a contract REMOTE Speech and Language Pathologist opening for an excellent school district near Payson, AZ. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year.
- Full Time
- Remained of 2021 - 2022 school year
- 35 hours per week
- K - 12th aged students
- Mild to moderate student caseload
- EIP's, assessments, direct services
- Virtual position
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a school setting
- Must be licensed in the state of Arizona as a Speech and Language Pathologist
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, a solution established for more than 10 years for providing tele-services in schools stretching the country
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Get Pre-Qualified Here
Kionna Hanson Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy (904) 638-2181
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled