Virtual Speech and Language Pathologist Job | Indiana Licensed Required
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech and Language Pathologist for the current 2021-2022 school year for a contract position located in Indiana.
- Full Time Position
- 2021 - 2022 school year
- 32 hours per week
- PreK - 8th aged students
- Mild to moderate student caseload
- EIP's, assessments, direct services
- Virtual position
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a school setting
- Must be licensed in the state of Indiana as a Speech and Language Pathologist
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, a solution established for more than 10 years for providing tele-services in schools stretching the country
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Get Pre-Qualified Here
Kionna Hanson Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy (904) 638-2181
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled