New grad Speech-Language Pathologist job - Levittown, PA
A school district in Levittown, Pennsylvania, is working alongside ProCare Therapy to interview and hire a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist. This position will be an itinerant position throughout the district, working with a K-12th grade caseload and contracted through the end of the school year. Candidates interested in working within the school setting are encouraged to apply below.
- 22/23 SY
- 5 days/week
- Onsite position
- 37.5 hours/week
- General SLP duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Average-sized caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Slight travel within the district needed
- Mileage reimbursed at the federal rate
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- School experience preferred; not required
- PA State Clearances
- PA SLP license
- CFs - Can reimburse for licenses, clearances, CEUs, etc.
If this is different from the position or area you're looking for, please feel free to contact me, and I would love to assist you in finding a great job that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Resumes can be submitted directly to: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled