Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | San Diego, CA | 2022-23 School Year
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | San Diego, CA | 2023 Spring Semester
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in San Diego, California, and is looking for an amazing Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for the rest of the 2023 Spring Semester!
The school has the vision of empowering world-class learners by providing the right conditions and culture. To help bring the conditions and culture needed for their students to succeed, the school would love to have an SLP join their team to ensure the success of the children under their care.
If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. The 2023 Spring Semester is half way over, so lets get an interview scheduled soon!
- Contractual Position
- Full School Year
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: End of School Year
- Full Time Position
- 7.5 Hours a Day
- 5 Days a Week
- General SLP Duties
- Will be Assisting AT Team
- Caseload Consists of K - 12th Grade Students
- Caseload Specifics Will be Discussed on Interview
- Onsite Position
- Itinerant Position
- Ready to Interview
- Requires a Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be Licensed SLP in CA
- Requires Extensive Assistive Technology Experience
- Previous Experience in Schools Preferred but not Required
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay
- Based on School Budget and Experience
- Hourly Rate is TBD, but Ranges From $55 - 75 an Hour
- 401K Matching
- Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
To be considered for this position, please contact Dalton at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled