Speech Pathologist - Alaska
Job Type: Contract
We are currently seeking both full and part time speech language pathologists in the state of Alaska. In person, teletherapy, and hybrid opportunities available. Apply today to speak with a hiring representative and hear specifics on available SLP positions.
- Full time speech pathology positions equate to 30-40 hours a week
- Part time speech pathologist hours fluctuate between 15-24 hours a week
- Remainder of the school year positions
- Manageable caseload numbers
- Virtual and onsite hours available
- Must be currently licensed or willing to get licensed
If you are interested in applying, send an updated resume to Richard Gropper at email@example.com or call directly at 770-776-2093.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled