ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located Keuterville, ID.Job Details:
- Full time SLP
- Caseload is pre-K-6th and we have a few in our Jr/Sr High School as well. We are currently at 33 students.
- Our current SLP pulls individual students and small groups to work with her in her office.
- Itinerant: We do have some surrounding schools which are roughly 20 minutes away that are in the same situation, but they do not have the numbers for a full time SLP.
- We have shared SLP's in the past. For example, if a person works here 3-4 days a week, they went to the other school on the 5th day for the full time position.
- Masters in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders
- Active Speech license in ID
- School experience is a plus
30 + hours/week Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. Once applied, more information about the job will be given. I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) - www.asha.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled