Location: Milton, PA
Category: Schools - SLP
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Milton, PA.
- Hours per week: varies
- Days per week: varies
- Start Date: now for homebound
- End Date: school ends May 24th, but we need ESY support as well from 6/26 – 7/27
- Caseload size: varies depending on what he/she is doing at that time
- Caseload age: Homebound students – MS, HS age. Maternity leave beginning of May through May 24th.
- Requirements/licensure: SLP credentials
- Responsibilities/duties: Provide speech therapy to students
- Masters in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders
- Active Speech license in PA
- PA Clearances
- School experience is a plus
30 + hours/week Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. Once applied, more information about the job will be given. I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) - www.asha.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled