Hello! We are currently opening up a brand new job opportunity for a qualified speech language pathologist in Wrightsville. At ProCare Therapy, you will be able to have a great opportunity to apply your extensive experience and expertise to many different school-based special education and advanced learning assignments. Working with us—one of the country’s leading school staffing agencies—gives you access to school jobs in districts throughout the country. Please see below for more details regarding the position.
Details regarding the position:
- Start date: August 22nd
- Full-time (37.5hr/week)
- Monday - Friday
- All positions are for the new school year
- CFY candidates are welcome to apply!
- Valid licensure in PA
- CCC certification and completion of Master's program for CF candidates
- Schools experience (preferred multiple)
Benefits provided by ProCare Therapy:
- $500 dollar referral bonus
- Weekly (hourly) pay off of W2
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k matching
- Licensure reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- More Bonus Opportunities
Your Next Steps:
Your first step is to apply!
After applying, please forward your updated resume to [email protected] ; included with the email, please provide your contact information, as well as the position and location that you are applying for.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Dauren Parker - Director of Educational Resources
300 Cobb Pkwy, Smyrna, GA 30080
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled