Speech Pathologist School Job in Washington D.C.
Job Type: Contract
Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in Washington, D.C. that is looking for a full-time time Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. Applicants can either have their D.C. license or their Maryland license. Please find details below.
Dates: ASAP – 7/30/21
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- K-12th Students
- Providing Virtual Services
- Onsite Candidates Only
- DC License On Hand or MD License
- 1 School Location (Near RFK Stadium)
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in either D.C. or Maryland
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled