Applicants must at least have a Masters in Speech Pathology/Communication Sciences & Disorders
ProCare Therapy is working with a client in Sugar Land, Texas that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. Please find additional details below.
Schedule: Part time: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 2020-2021 school year assignment
Caseload: Elementary only caseloads available
- Support student academic achievement
- Evaluate students in order to develop Individualized Educational Programs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers regarding instructional techniques
- Very supportive district
- In person and virtual services
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Texas
- Must pass drug screen and background screen
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding. ProCare employees are hired on and paid at a W-2 hourly rate, and this rate will be finalized based upon your experience
If this is the right fit for you, then come take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Local: (770) 325-0325